Cell Groups are a special, exciting, caring and wonderful place to be in. Every member of City Revival Church is encouraged to join a cell group most convenient to them. A list of all cell groups with their locations and days of meeting are available for the people to choose one.
WHY DO WE HAVE CELL GROUPS?
- They are Biblical (Acts).
- Encourage people to grow in their relationship with Christ.
- Minister to people’s needs-people are loved and cared for.
- Develop and strengthen relationships.
- Support and build people. We need each other to grow.
- Allow the gifts of the Spirit to be developed.
- Mobilize members into ministry.
- Develop and raises leaders.
- Disciple and bring about spiritual maturity.
- Cause people to reach the community around them.
PURPOSE OF CELLS
WHAT DO WE DO IN CELLS?
To ensure a Cell Meeting has edification and evangelism, our Cell meetings have the 4 Ws
- Welcome (Ice breaker or game)
A time to rally people together in a relaxed way.
A time to praise and worship God where people can reach out to God and experience Him in a fresh and personal way.
A time to study God’s Word practically by everyone participating. Success in our Christian life comes as a result of our obedience to God’s Word.
A time to rally people to touch lives and serve. God wants all of us to pray, relate, care, share and bring people into His Church.
CELL GROUP NETWORK
Cell Group is family. We meet every week and have wonderful times where we enjoy and encourage one another. This helps us grow spiritually and walk in victory. Come and join us at your most convenient Cell Group.
YOU WILL BE BLESSED AND WE WILL BE BLESSED BY YOUR COMING!